Your goods should reach you within 5 working days of your order being placed. It is our aim however to ship all orders by the next working day following receipt, (for orders received before 12:00 noon). Consignments are delivered at anytime between the hours of 9:00am and 6:00pm. Unfortunately it is not possible to specify an am or pm delivery time.
If nobody is available to accept the delivery our carriers may either:
Leave the consignment in a safe location
Leave the consignment with a neighbor
Leave a calling card giving you the opportunity to arrange a more convenient delivery time
We do not deliver on Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holidays.
Choose An Alternative Delivery Address
With your 1st order your delivery details must be the same as the card holder’s details. On subsequent orders an alternative delivery address can be submitted. Just complete the alternative address section on the checkout page.
We do not deliver on Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holidays.
Europe / Rest of the World
European and Worldwide delivery can take up to 14 days after being dispatched and are subject to possible customs clearance and local charges.
All quoted delivery times are based on standard working days i.e. Mon - Fri (excluding public holidays etc).
When ordering mail-order goods for delivery overseas, you may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied once a shipment reaches your Country. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be paid by you as we have no control over these and cannot predict what they will be.
Customs policies vary widely from Country to Country and you should contact your local customs office for further information.
Shipping costs as per checkout.
Shipping costs are inclusive of VAT at the appropriate rate.
Europe (Inc. Channel Islands) and the Rest of the World
Shipping costs as per check out.
Due to higher shipping rates, all orders to the CHANNEL ISLANDS will be charged at the EU rate.
- We believe that you will be delighted with your product but there may be occasions where you feel it necessary to return an item. We aim to keep the process as simple as possible and these terms do not affect your statutory rights.
- We will try to attend to all returns as soon as practically possible.
- Please note that product returns are not able to be accepted in person at our office address.
- Unwanted Products
- Our policy is to ensure that you are satisfied every time you place an Order with BUTTERFLYTREPLICAS.COM If you are unhappy with an item when you receive it or if you simply change your mind please return it to us within 10 days, with the dispatch note, having taken reasonable care of it and in an unused state complete with packaging and all components, and we will refund you the price you paid for that product (excluding P&P).
- We will make the refund once we have inspected the returned item and are satisfied that it has been returned to us in the condition it was in when delivered to you.
- You will only have to pay for the return postage of the Products.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Faulty Products
- We try to select and package the Products as well as possible to ensure they arrive in good condition. However, if a Product arrives damaged or with defects, or is not what you Ordered, we will replace it free of charge or provide a full refund as appropriate. Please contact email@example.com to obtain a Goods return number within 7 days of receipt.
- In these circumstances we will also pay you the cost of the return postage. Please obtain a proof of posting certificate from your Post Office to enable us to process the refund for your return postage costs.
- This does not affect your Statutory Rights.
- Returning Unwanted or Faulty Products
- Please contact us by email (at firstname.lastname@example.org) to inform us of your wish to return Products.
- We will allocate you with a Returns Code or reference number which should be included with the package to improve processing of your return.
- Please use a secure delivery method which requires a signature upon receipt (such as via Royal Mail First Class Recorded Delivery).
You will be responsible for the returned Products until they reach us.
We will not accept goods without a valid Returns Authorisation Number.
- Orders may be processed online using a credit or debit card (currently VISA, MasterCard, Delta and Switch/Solo). We aim to debit money from your account within one working day after receiving your Order.
- To ensure that shopping online is secure, your credit/debit card details will be encrypted to minimize the possibility of someone being able to read them as they are sent over the Internet.
- Your credit card company may also do security checks to confirm it is you making the Order.
- All Order details and invoices will be sent to the credit card billing address and not the delivery address where the named recipient of the Order differs.
Our site uses high-level SSL encryption technology when passing your personal details onto Barclaycard Merchant Services for processing. You will be transferred to Barclaycards ePDQ secure server to enter your payment details via their Cardholder Payment Interface. Your transaction is then verified and authorized, and finally you will be sent an email receipt of your order.
We will send you an email confirming receipt of your order and containing the details of your order. Your order represents an offer to Modelzone Ltd to purchase a product or products, and our acceptance of your order, and completion of the contract between you and us will only take place on the dispatch of the products you have ordered. We reserve the right to refuse acceptance of your order. Such non-acceptance may be the result of one of the following:
The product you ordered being unavailable from stock
Our inability to obtain authorisation for payment
The identification of a pricing or product description error
If there are any problems with your order you will be contacted by butterfly replicas.